In The True Source of Healing, meditation teacher Tenzin Wangyal introduces powerful practices to help you connect deeply with your authentic nature and heal your soul, so you can lead a more joyful and fulfilling life. Drawing on traditional soul-retrieval teachings of Tibetan Bön Buddhism, Tenzin Wangyal offers practical guidance for overcoming feelings of disconnection and dissatisfaction, and reawakening your inherent creativity, playfulness, and sense of ease. Done daily, these transformative practices can help you:
· Overcome difficult life challenges
· Clear negative emotions and cultivate positive qualities
· Revitalize your personal and professional relationships
· Feel more engaged and productive at work
· Experience healing on all levels—physical, emotional, energetic
· Bring happiness and well-being to others
Using the meditations and informal practices in the book, you’ll learn how to tap into the healing power of nature as well as your own capacity for self-healing.