Practical Application Manual provides a solid working foundation for professionals seeking to integrate Sound Healing into their practices. Photos, illustrations and video tutorials show treatment protocol for both physical and energetic body. Instructional video is based on years of clinical use, featuring treatment applications rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Recommended protocols utilize acu-points and energetic pathways, as well as anatomical placement, to promote balance, movement and harmony.112 pages; 26 minutes.
Please note: Om Tuning Forks sold separately.
• A Treatise and Exploration on the healing aspects of Vibration, Sound & Music
• 25 Illustrated Treatment Protocols for Treating Others and Self Treatment
• 8-Page Color Section with 30 new treatment photos featuring Chair Massage and Sport Therapy Applications
• A complete Sound Healing system utilizing Tuning Forks + Music in the key of Ohm™
• Tuning Fork Technique: How to hold and activate a Tuning Fork
• Five Step Application Process: Find, Palpate, Eye, Activate, Place
• Four Application Methods: Single, Bilateral, Distal, and Double
• Body Mechanics, Pace and Rhythm of Treatment
• Twenty Treatment Protocol, utilizing Acu-points and Anatomical Placements
• How to use Mid Ohm Unison, Ohm Octave and High Ohm Octave Tuning Forks
• How to include Singing and Crystal Bowls in a Sound Healing session